Apply for membership of SAHCA
As a Solicitor Advocate you can make your details and law firm available to be found on this website by joining SAHCA with a Member Listing profile.
- Full Membership of the Association: For solicitor advocates with Higher RIghts of Audience (unless you have qualified in the last year, see below). Entitles you to generous discounts on all of our courses and social events, not to mention access to our mailing list so that you are kept fully up to date with issues that effect solicitor advocates. We regularly negotiate favourable terms for our members in relation to books and periodical subscriptions, so be sure to visit the site regularly.
Cost per year: £50.00.
- Associate Member: If you do not have your Higher Rights of Audience, you can still join us as an Associate Member provided you are:
• A solicitor or any other legal professional; or
• A member of the judiciary of the Courts of England and Wales; or
• A law lecturer or equivalent academic figure teaching at a college, university or other institution on a course whose degrees are recognised by the Law Society of England and Wales as conferring exemption from the Common Professional Examination or similar qualification; or
• A trainee solicitor during the currency of your training contract; or
• A student currently undertaking the Legal Practice Course.
Cost per year: £40.00.
- Full Membership (Newly Qualified): SAHCA is a welcoming and supportive environment for newly qualified solicitor advocates, offering advice, training and support as you begin your practice in the higher courts. If you have qualified as a solicitor advocate within the last year, SAHCA is pleased to offer introductory full membership for free for the first year.
Note: All listing requests are verified by the administrators of SAHCA before being displayed on the Member List pages. Please allow up to 3 working days for publication of your submission.
Note: In the interests of security and validity of listing submissions, the details of your sending IP address (18.104.22.168), port number and all other location information will be recorded with all event submissions. Terms & Conditions